Twitter Updates

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nervous for Fall Semester

I just thought I would make a note that I am a tad bit nervous about this upcoming semester. I am taking diffy q and Engineering Physics I. Both of the teachers are excellent teachers, one of which I have had some experience with (math). Both will probably work me to the bone too. It will be like my last summer semester, but four months rather than two. I hope they make it convenient for me and have their tests on alternating weeks. If they could just do that, that would be great. I did bring this on myself. I am familiar with the style of my math teacher, and know I will have to work hard. I have heard that I will have to work pretty hard for the physics teacher also... But, according to some people in the math lab, his students really know their stuff, so I may not get the A, but I will sure as hell learn a lot of stuff. After all learning the stuff is more important than getting the grade (especially if I will be in school for years and years). I don't think the physics teacher hands out many A's. If I do get one, I earned it. We shall see.

No comments: