Twitter Updates

Friday, September 12, 2008

Stressed?

I was just thinking about my upcoming weekend. I am supposed to go play poker Saturday, but having second thoughts. I would have to leave my house at 3:00 to get there, but am unsure if I am willing to start my Saturday night that early. I suppose I will, but the school stress is making my hair turn gray. I would have liked to burn the branches sitting in my yard, but it's raining. That wouldn't have required me to leave as early, just cook.

Remind me again why I chose to take physics? Ah yes, because I am more interested in learning about it than getting the grade. Well... Diffy q and physics and work full time is quite the load. Goodbye life, hello books!

I will still do some things. I find it difficult to spend an entire weekend alone in my house studying. It gets very quiet sometimes. Wednesday and Saturday I guess are my best days depending on what is going on with class. Funny, NOFX has a song Shower days (Not their best work). Wednesdays and Saturdays are shower days. Funny. In looking up those links I found the song Food, Sex, and Ewe which is on that album. Now that is better work, not life changing, but catchy. :) Music de-stresses me.

Back to work work.

No comments: