Twitter Updates

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Cue

Recently I have been on a hunt. Hunting for some pool halls in the St. Louis area. I am familiar with some of the Illinois bars, but lack knowledge of some St. Louis spots. Leslie and I did have a good find last night though. We were referred from a friend to try this place down at the corner of Shrewsbury and Big Bend. The place was great. It had good level tables with good felt and rails. The chalk was new (which is always a good sign). The bar was clean and the music wasn't bad. The service was good and the crowd was nice. It is obvious by the trophies on the wall that they have some leagues there that have done well. I just wish it was closer to home. So far it may be the top find as of yet. I belive it is called, "The Cue." (No website located)

No comments: