Twitter Updates

Monday, October 13, 2008

October Weekend of FUN

Well, I spent basically all day Saturday on physics and all day Sunday on math. I thought I wasn't going to do my math, but it ate at me. How could I possibly have thought I wouldn't at least attempt my math? I should know myself better than that by now.. Anyway, I didn't finish my math, but I did finish the physics homework. I will have time Tuesday (physics test day) to study, but after about 6 hours of it my brain shuts down. I am afraid of over-studying, but I still don't have the time down to a reasonable time to finish a Bob test. I (amazingly enough) feel more ready for the physics than the math, but I need to put more energy into physics to improve my grade (and learn it). Again, for math I just have to hope that the work I have done is enough to get me through. Sure, I will do more work to get the first order methods down, but those population problems are a real bitch.

I tried to get a study group together Saturday, that didn't work. I did get a guy's number from class. We talked Sunday to compare answers and techniques. That was good, at least I found someone to work with. "Smart Girl" Molly had to go out of town this weekend.

Overall I had a good weekend, I was focused and got some things done.

The leaves are falling, I am not excited about cleaning up after those trees.

No comments: