Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THANK YOU BOB COLLINS!

Well, I'm glad he got me thinking about it again. I woke up this morning, not wanting to go to this pesky job thing which I have to do in order to pay for life. I decided to take the physics classes for the minor first (when I start at UMSL). If I can't succeed at physics (or change my mind yet again), I can always switch back to math and minor in physics. I figure, why not do what has been keeping me tossing and turning for months? I love the math. I like physics so far, but am just scratching the surface. I think I should probably scratch a little deeper into the physics surface since it keeps me up nights. Maybe I would just do both if it weren't so time consuming. There is this thought in my head though... I don't see many people my age going back to school for these subjects, and very few people in general go for astronomy. The only way to guarantee that I will never be able to do this is to not even try. Physics is much scarier than math, but I don't want to guarantee failure by never trying.

No comments: