Twitter Updates

Thursday, December 11, 2008

School and Baltimore

Well, I made it through my last two tests of the semester. I didn’t do well on either of them, but I did live through them. I am curious as to how I will do on a math test that I didn’t study or do the homework for prep. I don’t think I have ever not prepped for a math test… especially my much excited for Laplace transforms. I think I got a C, which really isn’t that bad considering. Don’t worry, Rick will replace the final score with the lowest test score, and there is practically no way I will do worse than that on the final. The unfortunate thing about sacrificing math for physics is that I may not get an A in math (or physics for that matter). My GPA will go down, but I was prepared for this. Remember, I took the physics to learn, not for the grade. I have learned a LOT. I plan to take Bob next semester and learn more. Next semester wont be so bad because I am only taking one class, and I will already have my AA. People seem to think that I will like EP2 better than EP1. I liked EP1 pretty much, so... Does school just get better and better as the classes get to the higher levels?

Next Monday is my math final, Tuesday is my physics final. After that I hope I feel relief. Saturday is Baltimore. I can’t wait for Baltimore.

I have never been to Baltimore. He says there is an aquarium there. I don’t recollect that I have ever been to one of those. We don’t have one here in St. Louis. I am also curious about the science center. Yes, I know most of the stuff is for kids, but I’m sure it’s still cool. It’s not like I already know everything about science. There is this one exhibit at our Science Center that I just learned the physics about last week. (The mass distribution of a cylinder on an incline and it’s velocity). Anyway… Baltimore…I want to write about it because it is worth mentioning again. Mostly I just want to be there. I think I will do some research on the city before I go. When I went to Seattle for three months, I felt as if I knew more about Seattle than St. Louis. Now, I want to learn all I can about Baltimore. I wonder if I will end up knowing more about Baltimore than St. Louis.

Well, why am I writing here when I could be reading about there?

No comments: