Twitter Updates

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MD

It’s been a while since I put in an update. I have been thinking about it, but I’m not quite sure what to say.

I have been pretty happy lately. I try to keep too many personal things out of here, but I think it is worth mentioning that I have been particularly happy in the past few weeks.

I am very much looking forward to the break.

I have two tests next week and two finals the week after. The semester from hell is almost over. Two tests next week, two finals the week after... Yes, I like learning physics, but it was a rough ride with the math too. I get my AA Math soon, but I haven’t really thought about that very much this semester. It’s probably because I don’t walk in December (for mom). I will have to wait for May 23rd. That will be interesting. It will be my last semester at that school. I may cry. I know my spring 09 class will only be a transfer class, but I doubt I will let myself slack. I’m looking forward to it (Engineering Physics II). What will I ever do without a math class? LOL fortunately, there will be a LOT of integrals in that class.

Oh, my bro became email friendly. FINALLY!!

No comments: