Twitter Updates

Friday, July 18, 2008

Physics at Wash U

I have finally come to a decision about school (again). I was on a math path when I met someone that made me think. He wondered why, if I like astronomy so much, don’t I just major in physics. He told me about some of the projects the physics professors at Washington University are teaching and I was immediately enthralled. I thought about it for a long time. I don’t know what took me so long. Now that I have decided on physics it seems like it was the obvious thing to do from the start. After all, it was the first thing I wanted to declare way back when I just started.

I should be sure to thank him.

There are still some details to work out. I may not be able to register for this fall because I missed the cut-off for applications. I may have to pay taxes on my tuition, and I don’t even know how much that is going to be. If I have to, I will get financial aid for the taxes. OH, and I still have to get accepted. I have to work my work schedule around it as well. It is what I want and I will take the risk and go for it.

No comments: