Twitter Updates

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Don't Worry, I'll Never Shut Up About School

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to shut up.

They offer Calc III this summer. I might be able to get my AA in December!!! It is only offered in the evening, so maybe some people that would have taken it during the day will take it at night, therefore more people to sign up and less chance it will be dropped. Jen already said she would take it too. I’m excited. WOO HOO!

More School News: Instead of trying to decide between Math and General Transfer Associate degrees. I will graduate with my General Transfer Associate in Spring 08 and continue on with my AA in Math at Flo Valley, and Dual enroll at Webster for the computer classes. Hopefully there is not conflict between the classes.

On a sad note, Webster only accepts the credits from the first AA. Calculus III and Differential Equations might not count for anything, except of course the value it will give me in my programming classes, logical reasoning skills, and the AA in Math.

Mom says it isn’t worth my time and effort. I would love to go further in math.

No comments: