Twitter Updates

Friday, January 4, 2008

0 + 2 + 1

Holidays are over and it’s back to work. I sent cards to my cousins and new-found grandparents. One set actually wrote back. As far as I know, it is the first contact I have ever had with them. I know once when Jamie and I went out to Seattle we met the cousins and grandparents, I may have been 12 or so, but I don’t know which set it was. His parents are both divorced and both remarried.

New Years was fun. We went to Noonan's. I actually won $12 in poker. Baumgart took some funny videos of Betz, and I have some good pictures. The video's wont be posted though.

School starts in a week. Calc II and English 2. I hear my math teacher is the casual funny type, but we’ll see. At least I have my study buddy/friend with me. English doesn’t start until March or something. It was so someone could take English 1 and English 2 in the same semester. After this semester all I have left is Calc III and Differential Equations. I always thought saving English for the end would be like a break from the hectic classes, but that was when I was going to be doing Chemistry at the end. Now that it is just math, English has become a pain. I will be happy when it is just math left. Though, I have to see if I can take the last two in the same semester… It is asking a lot of myself, and I don’t even know if the classes will overlap or not. BUT, if they don’t Jen might take them both too. I don’t see myself taking both; I might take a CS class or something else fun. I am SOO glad I only have one Gen Ed class left. I can’t wait to talk to Webster, I hear they take a lot of transfer credits, and I probably should have gone there rather than getting a community college AA, but I was sick and tired of losing credits with every transfer.. UMSL said I have like 4 years left, and Webster has a different system where you can take more classes in a year. I’m excited to go there, wish I didn’t have to wait another year.

Enough about school…

James is a corporal now! He got promoted yesterday. I don’t know if and when he will be home next and whether or not it will be permanent or not.

I spent a week dog-sitting. I mean really, how much does one dog really need to play buddy glow ball when it's TWO degree's outside?

No comments: