Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Idle Crap

I found an old water pump in my back yard. I was getting rid of a small tree/bush that was in the way of the field out back and low and behold… a water pump. I pumped and I pumped but no water came out. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing though. It is kind of cool; the house was built in 1948.

That was the good news… The bad news is something is wrong with my lawnmower. The blades don’t seem to want to turn, when I give it more power, the blades turn reluctantly, but it will give me a bad smell and some smoke. I think I need to take it in. L

I am in search for an x-box game that I can be addicted to. My classes are easy this semester, so I will allow myself to indulge. I just can’t seem to find the right game. I can’t get past level 1 of Lost Planet or Sonic. I suppose I could try harder, but they just don’t seem to catch me like they should. Tiger Woods 08 just came out though. :)

No comments: