Twitter Updates

Friday, October 26, 2007

I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke


That song was stuck in my head for a couple days due to a homework project. If I share it, maybe it will leave my head and get stuck in yours. Ha Ha

Halloween is coming up! One of the best holidays EVER.

I finally got my computer hooked up in my house, even though I think it as one of the first computers ever built. I haven’t quite used it yet, but I will mainly use it for my totally awesome scanner/printer I got for Christmas last year. I want to scan my Yellowstone trip form 7th grade. I did get some of the oldies but goodies pictures scanned in the mean time. AT&T Yahoo doesn’t offer DSL at my house right now, so it isn’t really worth me getting any internet. I’m rarely there anyway.

I wonder how long it is going to take me to really clean up. I do little by little, and even when I spend hours working around the house, it only seems like baby steps. I’m hoping whenever my brother gets here, he can help me with that HORRIBLE RED bathroom and I can FINALLY have my housewarming party. The bathroom didn’t stop me from having a poker party last August though.



No comments: