Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

EP2

Yesterday was the first day of school again. I haven't been looking forward to it very much. It is finally the class which I get to learn some things I've been eager about... like how windmills work and optics. It turns out optics is the last four chapters we will cover, so it will probably get all crammed into the last week.
Class was good, I answered some good questions and my study buddies from engineering physics I were there, but I couldn't help but think... why am I here?
I just graduated (Dean's list, academic honors, Phi Theta Kappa) with my math AA. This class will help toward my BS, but the grade wont transfer, and it wont hit my diploma. I still want to do well and learn a lot, I just don't have the normal drive.
If I get the chance I will move to Baltimore in a second and drop it. Physics will always be there, jobs in Baltimore are hard to find.
I am glad I'm only taking one class, and I do like my teacher (Bob Collins).

No comments: